- Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Every Thursday: 10 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Sunday: 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Closed Mondays, New Year's Day, Independence Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas
(Includes access to Special Exhibitions and the Norton Collection)
- Members and children 12 & under: FREE
- Adults: $12
- Students: $5
- Admission on Thursdays is half price all day (10 a.m. to 9 p.m.) for non-members
- Palm Beach County residents receive FREE admission on the first Saturday of every month.
- West Palm Beach residents receive FREE admission every Saturday (Must present valid photo ID)
- Please include that we are Free to Florida Residents through Sept. 4
- Free admission to active military and their families through Labor Day
Fratelli Lyon at the Norton Museum of Art offers full-service gourmet dining in the West Courtyard of the Museum. For reservations, private luncheons, or off-site catering, please contact the restaurant at (561) 832-5196 x1123 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Norton Museum of Art is one of the Southeast’s premier art museums—a 67-year-old flagship institution known for the quality of its extensive collections, traveling special exhibitions, and innovative educational programming. Founded in 1941 by Ralph and Elizabeth Norton, the Norton Museum has been recognized for its internationally renowned collection of American, European, Chinese, contemporary art, and photography. Annually, the Norton Museum presents exhibition related lectures, concerts, and programs for children and adults. Shop in the Museum store or enjoy lunch in Café 1451 at the Norton.
The Museum’s expansive collections include European Impressionists and Modern Masters, such as Georges Braque, Paul Gauguin, Henri Matisse, Claude Monet, Pablo Picasso, Camille Pissarro, and Pierre Auguste Renoir are represented. American art from 1900 to the present features works of Stuart Davis, Edward Hopper, John Marin, Robert Motherwell, Georgia O'Keeffe, Andy Warhol, George Bellows and Jackson Pollock. The Museum also owns an extensive collection of works on paper and a rich body of sculpture, which includes examples by Jean Arp, Constantine Brancusi, Pablo Picasso, and Alexander Calder. The Chinese collection offers superb examples of carved jades, bronze vessels, early ceramics, decorated porcelains and Buddhist sculptures. Today’s most revered and history’s most innovative photographers are featured in the Norton Museum’s photography collection from Thomas Demand, Cindy Sherman, Candida Höfer, and Elger Esser to Clarence H. White, Walker Evans, Lewis Hine, and Man Ray.
The Museum organizes exciting and fun programs year-round to provide audiences with educational and enjoyable family events, lectures, tours, musical performances, workshops and more, related to the art on view in special exhibitions and the collection.